Friday, July 11, 2008

JAB

So, I used to post here more than I post in my Livejournal, but I guess everything changed.
I like it here though. It's all so familiar.
But mostly I stopped by to say I missed you.
And that some things never change, because I caught myself saying "in other news" over at LJ but I changed it to "on a brighter note" because it didn't really feel right.
Blogger.
You fed my first blog addiction.
And for that I love you foreverevereverever. ever.
Though my posts may be sparse, none are without complete ardor.
And if you don't know what ardor means, go look it up in the dictionary that I (lovingly) added a few months ago to the sidebar.

1 comment:

itsasecret said...

live journal is turning into a habit. but a good one, i think.
like you said in your other post here, reading old stuff transports you back.
later, we shall read these digital diaries of ours and laugh and cry and reminisce.
lol.
ardor.