Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fire garden.

BEFORE YOU READ THIS:
note that most of the time I don't really mean this. I don't mean to hurt anyone by saying this, I'm just trying to get my feelings the fuck OUT.

Attention LHS drumline and (maybe) drum staff:
I'm a freshman. and I'm a girl.
but just because I'm a frosh, don't assume I'm an immature useless member.
I'm not the best marcher. and I'm just okay drumming wise.
But I'm trying my fucking best.
Every rehearsal I walk out of there totally wiped because I'm working as fucking hard as I can.
And stop treating me like shit.
I'm just as much a member as you guys.
It pisses me off how you guys make fun of me and laugh at me because i'm trying to learn.
I ask a fucking question. Just grow the fuck up and answer it. Don't ignore it. at least I'm making an effort.
you guys piss me off because i'm giving up all my fucking time for this thing that I didn't even really want to do but I did because you guys needed more bodies.
I'm glad none of you are going to end up reading this.
I mean, it's just that freshmans blog, it doesn't matter, right?

P.S. I never thought that calling me a Bag Of Shit was funny. B.O.S. is a sucky nickname and I hate the bitter undertones of it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ouch.

that didn't have a picture like you promised, btw. but, i forgive you.

and, once again, ouch. that was scathing (and honest) blog. you show those drummer boys who is boss. that's right. yeah.

it's definitely 1:45 in the morning.

Leah said...

perhaps to scathing and honest.
I think I'll add a warning or disclaimer.

Leah said...

*too