Saturday, February 2, 2008

Scherzino.

I feel I simply must rant about my God-awful day.
still saving up for my iPod that fucking got stolen.

Friday:
4:00 pm - leave Shelbys duct tape club party to set up for the crab feed.
4:15 pm - lift heavy boxes and wheel them from the bandroom to the cafeteria.
6:00 pm - help Benjamin tape the lighthouse to the poles. mount lights.
9:00 pm - go out to dinner with Jacque, Jordan, Connor, Misti, Kerry, and Cindi.
10:30 pm - get home. Not tired. get on AIM.
Saturday:
1:00 am - sign off AIM. Go to bed.
4:00 am - wake up, kind of fall asleep. ish.
6:00 am - wake up, kind of fall asleep. ish.
8:00 am - wake up, give up on trying to fall asleep again.
8:30 am - Shower. get a call from Scott. "Come in to your wind ensemble audition as soon as possible". Warm up a bit. Spazz.
10:00 am - Audition. Go out to breakfast with mom. Wait around Office Max FOREVER for the stupid programs to be done. Go to Lisa Marshiks place only to find that the stupid auction baskets have already been loaded and are on the way to the school, even though she could have told us on the phone a couple minutes before.
12:20 pm - arrive at school. Dick around a bit. Place pencils next to auction sign up sheets. pour cocktail sauce into little cups.
2:30 pm - freak out about a missing table.
3:45 pm - do my makeup, find that my shirt is extremely revealing and my zipper on my pants broke. go on a mission to find a safety pin for my pants and an undershirt. don't find them. freak out.
4:00 pm - people get there. steal an undershirt off max's body.
6:00 pm - serve my table. fuck ,I'm getting tired.
8:00 pm - people are starting to tell me I look stoned. Max laughs at me whenever he walks past. I'm clearly very tired. Still serving my table.
8:45 pm - Take a small break. Find that Caitlyn split my tip jar. I spent all fucking day at that damn school and I make 11 dollars. Drink my 8th diet coke of the day.
9:00 pm - can't take it anymore. Caffeine hasn't even kicked in. Falling asleep on my mothers shoulder. insist I come home.
9:15 pm - caffeine kicks in. I'm no longer tired.
11:26 pm - still. not. fucking. tired.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ouch.

that's all i have to say.