Sunday, February 10, 2008

live without warning.

So ask me what I did today.
Nahh, you don't need to ask, i'll tell you! that's what blogs are for, goof.

So I woke up and wanted breakfast, but we didn't have any milk. So I had a bowl of plain cinnamon toast crunch. watched a bit of a movie. myspaced. took out recycling, cleaned cat litter. blahblah. I was home alone at 3 so I watched a bit of epic movie and did some homework. I'd never seen epic movie before. it's dumb. Took a shower and some tylenol. Tylenol didn't do much, I still have a monster headache. I was so bored after my shower dude. I went through my drum music and drew lines where new sets began. I drew a picture on graph paprer of my sets, kind of like connect the dots, with the number of counts each move one. I went through all my CDs. I found 6 or 7 of my beatles CDs and played a bit of each song to see which ones I knew all the words to. I know almost all of them, of course. I ate a candy cane. I drew a fennec fox with pastels and markers and I wrote the date in pencil. by this time my dad and brothers get home. i installed a new keyboard and now, here I am. I decided that from now on, every blog is going to contain some sort of picture. If I had one right now, I'd put a picture of that fox I drew, but I don't have a picture of it. so next time, I'll show you all. haha.

in other news, I found my birthday check from a year ago from my grandma today. never give me checks, my friend. I lose them.

EDIT.
fox

No comments: