Sunday, January 27, 2008

PX625A

Los examenes fue muy facil. I think I did pretty good at english, I really didn't need to know much about TKMB anyways. Spanish had 140 questions. To quote a friend of mine, "gag me with a spoon." (to be honest, I think the last time she said that religiously was a year and a half ago, but it stuck with me). Biology was a pain in the ass to do at 7:15 in the morning, but it's okay. I wish I knew how aeries worked so I could check my grade, because apparently, they're already up. Algebra only had 34 or so questions. Gosh. Geography was very easy because it was open notebook. Band had no finals. PE, I presented lacrosse to our class. we got 20/25 because we went over our time limit by 52 seconds, but that's only because we really knew our shit. I lost my ipod when I got back from that presentation. I was stupid enough to not lock it in the PE office. I really hope it shows up. My mother will be extremely upset with me, becuse she got it for my birthday and I lost it on my 5th day of ownership. GOSH. (I do believe it was stolen, though.)

In other news, I watched brokeback mountain for the first time this morning. I didn't start from the beginning, because it was on TV, but if I had, I probably would have been more upset in the end than I was. It was a good movie, but people talk so slow in Texas. =[ and you know, for a movie about gay cowboys, there were an awful lot of boobs in it.

Yesterday at winter percussion I ran into two tables, Connors drum, Doug (numerous tims), and this girl Hilary. I felt really stupid, because it was all within the span of two hours. I almost threw up on our run, and I felt extra dumb because I was the last to get back. I feel useless on those runs because I'm so damn slow. I'm getting better at drumming though, and I basically have both songs memorized thus far. I just have to practice the very end of F so I really have it engrained. We got drill yesterday, which is the marching bit. It's pretty cheesy at the beginning, but it's sort of cool ish I suppose. Once we start marching, though, it gets good. there's so many things to remember. I have to be flat at the front during the buzzes, and then gonig back, I have to be...not flat. and start on my left, which always throws me off. Then I can't square off edges and I have to lift my right leg in a count and lunge in the next. And I have to stop running into doug.

After winter percussion, the family came over for a birthday dinner. not much to say about that. It was our family getting together. Some awkwardness, smidgens of drama, and mature or immature jokes. (My stepmom said "that's what she said" and my uncle and I had a giggle fit for at least three minutes.)

I need a battery for my camera, and film.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I need to trim my toe nail.

I thought you'd want to know.