Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Easter, P.F. Changs!

I love to blog. I loooove to blog. I love it. Yes.
The blogging process:
1. Go all day going nuts because you have to say something but you don't know what or how.
2. Sit down at the computer and realize you don't know what to say.
3. Start typing. Something will come out, yeah?
4. End up saying far too much. Good job, you look stupid. Wow.
5. Hit post and watch the comments fly in (this is sarcasm. as we've observed in the past, nobody reads my blog anymore. We've also explored the pros and cons. The pros are that I can really say anything I want and get no shit for it. The cons are that I feel unloved and I feel like i'm wasting time typing shit out that nobody cares about)

Today I went to P.F. Changs for the first time ever ever ever. They have incredible lettuce wraps and really good beef with broccoli. I drew an easter cartoon and doodled on the leftover bag.

Perhaps you recall my promise to post a picture in every post from now on? hahahahaha. We've also learned from the past that when I promise things, I forget. I don't mean to, but I do.


Armeen got a haircut.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm readin' ya grl

itsasecret said...

bahaha.
how true.
certainly, the comments do pour in, mere seconds after hitting post. we've got so many avid readers. they sit at their computers, obsessively waiting an agonizing wait for the next silly words that we type out.

by the way, the pf changs beef & brocolli has like, 1,500 calories. and a ton o' sodium.