Monday, March 17, 2008

Shm00fie.

In the span of 35 hours, I've written 1 and a half raps.
One was about Ryan Flemming, Torie and I wrote it mostly as a joke on the bus ride home so we didn't have to go insane and because the Game Plan is a stupid movie.
I wrote one verse of a rap about five minutes ago.
Why? It's not that I didn't have anything else to do. It's that I had something to say.
It needs a chorus but now is when I don't know what to say.
If you want to read it, I'll show it to you, but I don't want to put it up here because I don't want anyone judging me by my rap. I mean, I'm not a good rapper. I'm a 15 year old white girl from Los Gatos. And I don't want this person to know I wrote it. This person doesn't even read my blog. This person doesn't even give a shit about me. I just don't want to put it up.

In other news, camp roberts was incredible. It met the normal expectations, everything sucking up until the end, where you realize it absolutely did NOT suck. But that's how a lot of things are. I met some cool people. I learned some cool things. I ate some crappy food. In other words, it was pretty much pure bliss.

In more other news, Brian was right. The shooting didn't happen. What a waste of three days. Two of them were spent sick and one was spent staying home from a hoax. While the people at school played hangman and watched Rob and Big, I stayed home sewing and watching chick flicks, which are stupid, for the record.

I finally bought a replacement iPod for the one that got stolen during finals week. This time I promised that if it got stolen again, I'd punch everyone with a silver iPod classic in the face and then steal it out of their hands. I'd get a lot of iPods, and two of them would be bound to be mine. Then I'd give the others back. But, I mean, I know I'll forget who owns them, so I'd probably just keep the two that are mine, donate one to my schools GSA, and then give the rest to an orphanage. But, you know, hopefully it just won't get stolen so I don't have to play Robin Hood.

No comments: