Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Oh Darcy, Darcy.

So, why is it that the more free time I have, the fewer blogs I post? It's almost embarrassing. Blogging is my THING, yo. and I'm totally neglecting it. It's like not feeding the last giant panda left in the world or something.
So what's new with me? not much to be honest. Even though, I probably couldn't tell you everything that happened since the last blog I posted. I could try, though, and probably get the gist of it.
February 28th was the day i posted my last blog. it was a Friday.
Saturday: Clean house. Blow 40 bucks at Joanns fabrics. Spend the night at Tories. Write and trash one and a half songs.
Sunday: Wake up in tories bed. McDonalds, gardening, guitar in a drained pool. Babysit.
Monday: A day. Not much really. School. Watch Medium at 10.
Tuesday: B day. Go to 5th period but totally skip the rest of the day. I met a cool chick in the health office.
which brings us to today, Wednesday.
First Period, Health. I watched the end of A Beautiful Mind and did some book work. During the movie, I whipped out my incredible box of 50 colored pencils and doodled on my spanish notebook. it's beautiful now.
Second period, Band. Reichert still isn't back. Those who haven't been counting, he hasn't been at school since Monday. We had another free period, but with a different sub. I finally understand the whole multiple allele thing for Bio, thanks to Jenna.
Lunch. I spent it with Shelby and Anne figuring out our jump rope routine for PE the next day and trying to find Annes new love interest. Shelby wouldn't shut up about Vanessa Carlton more than usual.
Third period, Spanish. we had a test. It was tre easy. Except tre is french, not spanish. hardy har. Audri colored with my colored pencils.
Fourth Period, Biology. We had a quiz on multiple alleles. I used my newly acquired ESP and mind-message-sending skills to thank Jenna for teaching me. I totally aced it.
I walked Annie to Badminton practice, which I'm planning on joining now that I have more free time. That cool girl i met in the health office was there but I don't think she saw me.
I came home. homework blah blah blah dinner blah blah blah UMS band concert blah blah blah. and now I'm here, blogging. The season finale of project runway is on soon. Yee.

1 comment:

itsasecret said...

i remember this day, so well.
don't ever stop blogging.
because i know i shall get lazy someday, or not.
and just maybe stop blogging a little, day by day, week by week.
i rely on you to keep our memories alive.
like you said, blogging is your THING, yo.
it would be like not feeding the last giant panda left in the world or something.
*beams*
you mentioned me!
cool!

*coughpattycough*