Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bananas.

I'm sick of dealing with procrastinators and I'm sick of feeling sorry for people.

First off, let me say I want to be a comedian.
A while ago I posted a blog about trying to be more funny and now I'm totally getting serious about it.
Some people laugh at things I say but that's probably because they think I'm dumb or something.
I'm going to make jokes. and I'm going to make jokes for a living. And I'll tour the world telling jokes in english and I'll be famous and the people in ukraine who don't even speak english will come to my performances anyways because i'm faamous. And I'll be off the hook for being funny that one night in Ukraine because that's a waste of jokes if nobody can understand them.
But at least i'll get to go to Ukraine, which is cool.

still waiting for those clothes to work on, gentlemen.
Read my blog from a few days ago, it explains what I'll be doing with them.

1 comment:

itsasecret said...

*grins*
bahaha.
how you make me laugh.