Saturday, April 5, 2008

Wanted:

Any boys reading my blog?
If you have old clothes that still fit you, but you don't like them anymore, give them to me so I can revamp them and I'll give them back.
first five are free. Then they'll be like 5 bucks.
The only reason I'll be charging is because I have to but buttons and pabric paint and stuff.
But basically, I want to work on menswear.
So if you don't like what I come up with after I have worked on it, it's okay, because you didn't really like it in the first place anyways, right?
(that's why you gave it to me)

So comment this blog, text me, call me, myspace me, do whatever if you want me to revamp your clothes.
Thanks. =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey leah,
Its shelby, if you want you can experiment with some of my old jeans, I have like 4 ior 5 pairs you can use!