Thursday, April 3, 2008

You can have it all

I think it's weird when people who aren't really my friends know my name.
I thought I was the only person who observed names, but sometimes some random kid in my english class says my name and I go "huh? how do you know my name?" and I think I offend them.
This has happened with Armeen and Edwin.

Lauren Webber read my blog the other day. I don't quite remember, but she may have asked me to mention her again. So I'm mentioning Lauren Webber. Today she made a sign that said 3 on it because our algebra teacher just WOULDN'T LISTEN. So she held it up and waved it around and our teacher got the message.

GSA summit tonight. I don't want to be the only one from my school again, but I will be. It's tre unfortunate. My GSA is a bunch of trou du cul's. That means asshole in french. but they actually aren't assholes. They just can't make it to the defrank.

I wish Oaf was a girl.

1 comment:

itsasecret said...

lol, that's exactly what happens to me!
i know lots of random people's names...and then sometimes, a random person knows my name.

di oon trou du cou!

ahhh, how fourth period bio with mrs. jackson was awesome!!