Sunday, November 25, 2007

Torie and Shawnee.

This is a story about Torie and Shawnee.
(Shawnee doesn't exist.)

Once upon a time, a girl named Shawnee needed a spatula, so she went to a spatula boutique to get one. There was a British girl working there, and her name was Torie.
"Hi, uhm, I need a really durable spatula, what have you got?" Shawnee asked her seductively. Torie could hardly choke out the words "I'm afraid all we've got is this little one..." she couldn't contain herself in adding "but I'll flip your pancakes any day..."
Shawnee didn't seem to mind, but she did, however say, "my girlfriend will have something to say about that, my dear, but why don't you take me to the back and show me how it's done?" Torie happily obliged.
The two of them went in the back room of the spatula boutique and Torie flipped Shawnees's pancakes allllll night long.

FIN.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's basically amazing haha