Friday, November 30, 2007

November's over.

It appears that November is coming to an end, and it wasn't nearly as bad as my other blog implied it would be.
In fact, Nobody Likes November is the total opposite of how things really are.
Novembers was a great month, darn it.
A recap of the wonders of November '07.

1. Marching band championships: We rocked the stadium down, taking home sweepstakes and first place guard and percussion.
2. The first productive GSA meeting: wow. We got something done, and man it was great.
3. My trip to New York: Not much to say, it was a really fun trip and I'm glad I got to go.
4. My grades: Freak yeah, 12 week grades! I got six As and one B. Best grades I've ever gotten. EVER.

So, basically, November was a great month (darn it).
I might have to change the name of my other blog, but then again, why bother?
Too lazy in December, anyways.


Got your own November stories?
Post them in a blog comment!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, November was actually rather nice. But, I'm still ready for December. Have a great weekend!