Thursday, November 15, 2007

You should know:

Ironic or irrelevant facts that I discover about myself at the most inconvenient moments.

I burp a lot.

If I don't drench myself in bug spray in the mountains, I will get eaten alive by mosquitoes.

I bruise easily.
Very easily.
I also fall easily.
Very easily.

I tend to let my mind wander.

I know how to do a lot of things, but I'm not specifically really good at any one thing.
Example: I can knit, sew and crochet.
I've been knitting the same scarf for three years, all I can crochet is a treble, and the most complicated thing I've sewn is a short that's falling apart.

I hate having to wear pants.
I'd like to go around in boxers or panties all day, but they'd be cold and make me look fat.

I'm extremely ticklish and being touched makes me squeemish.
I do, however love affection.
Terribly ironic, huh?

My nose is always cold and my fingers are cold 98% of the time.

I hate the learning process but I like knowing things.
Again, terribly ironic.

I hate haircuts because they're itchy.
I like haircuts because they make you look different but without much sacrifice.
And I like that they get rid of damaged ends.

My general rule of thumb: Wear makeup every holiday or evening event. Never wear it otherwise (unless bored).
It makes evening events and holidays more exciting for the people around you because they aren't used to it.
More special to them, I've noticed.

I have the messiest bedroom out of anyones room I've ever seen, and I'm totally disorganized, but I absolutely hate germs.

I tend to think outloud, and sometimes it's difficult for me not to whisper my thoughts. When I force myself to think inside my head, I can't multitask. Only idiots can't think and blow their nose at the same time...

I like down comforters because they preserve your body heat. If you get up to pee, you come back to a still warm blanket. Wonderful!

Sometimes, my brain goes nuts and starts analyzing things saying "whats the farthest place these shoes have been?" "How many places has this shirt been?" "What momentous event has occurred while wearing these panties?"

I'm kind of self conscious of my singing, but I do it a lot. When I sing in the car or something and someone comes in right after I stop, I'm always scared that my words are still lingering and they can feel them, but I know that's not possible. I just visualize them walking into my words.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is basically amazing. By the way, is marching band preforming anymore? I kind of wanted to see it... :/