Friday, January 11, 2008

Busybusybusy.

So me and torie wrote a song today!
And it's really cool. Really Really cool. Except it was a beezy to get on myspace, no joke. I had to ask a million people how to convert the files 'n shit. And I downloaded iTunes (finally I had an excuse) and it took forever but it's finally on myspace.
I'm totally convinced I have a lisp. Honestly. Everyone tells me I don't but I always hear a darn lisp. And stuffiness. Oh well.

I got my books today. I ordered them on new years. They took forever. =[ But now they're here so I'm happy. Sure they're ugly, but used books are cheaper and i wanted to get a bunch of okay books then like two new ones.

I figured out how to make my week go by faster today. I just look forward to whatever I'm doing that night.
Monday: Winter percussion, Mediums on TV
Tuesday: Hebrew High
Wednesday: Winter percusssion
Thursday: DeFrank movie night
Friday: Whatever I want.
so see? It's perfect!

My back is all glittery from torie spraying my backpack with peppermint glitter spray. AUGH.

Oh yeah, and if you leave an anonymous comment on my blogs, I appreciate it, but do you think you could say "-Insert Name Here" after the comment? I'd like to thank you personally, and it's cool to know who reads my blog. :]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leah
you are a great singer, i am in love with your music [this is shelby btw]. you sound beautiful. i would love to drum for you, but i am not a drummer [i smile and laugh silently]. and you DONT have a lisp. again your voce combinded with tories piano playing is beautiful.
best of wishes to your music
~shelby