Sunday, January 13, 2008

The only way.

I thought the only way to explain ANYTHING right now was to sample brian again.
but then I realized that required far too much brainpower, and I can hardly spell required right now anyways. In fact, if I tried to make it through this post without hitting backspace, you probably wouldn't be able to understand a word of it. And you know what? being delirious as I am right now, I'm cracking up like mad at how awful I'm spelling everything. It's those laughs where you try to not do it but then you hurt your abs trying to contain it. so you snort and buckle over. or maybe thats just me.

well, all I wanted to say was to please stop making me grin uncontrollably because I'm far to busy and tired and even though it's just me here and you can't see through the computer, I'm sill super embarrassed because I'm smiling so hard. And you remind me of me and I don't remember the last time I did something like this except maybe those winter days over two years ago except the difference is that I ended up with a pretty broken heart after that and I was typing a little better and I wasn't listening to the same music and I'd probably be on the phone too, smiling without a reason, but there really is a reason and it's because I was completely in love, but now I don't think I can really be in love, I just think you're really cool and you made me smile a lot.

P.S. Fuck Punctuation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, I'm lost but that's chill, because I suppose you channel a part of my crypticness