Friday, January 18, 2008

McGuesstimations.

First off, thank you everyone for all the happy birthdays and hugs and chocolates and songs and wishes. It was really great. I thought my birthday would suck but it totally didn't. It was oodles of fun, man. I'm not going to lie and say I don't have time respond to all the birthday comments, because I do. I have LOTS of time. It's patience I'm lacking. So I'm thanking you here. Thank you!

Also, I realized that there are some things that you just can't blog about. And let me tell you, it's devastating to have something running around in my head, kicking me in the brain, and knowing I won't be able to blog about it. If I could, blogging would be the professional boxer in my brain that knocks out the stupid thing running around kicknig me in the brain previously mentioned. Maybe a better analogy would be those mucinex commercials. Annoying thing you can't blog about: Snot guy who throws football parties and complains about gettng kicked out ("Mucinex, you've ruined my beauty sleep!"). Blogging: Mucinex. Do you UNDERSTAND the CONFLICT? I sure do.

In other news, tonight I tried those nine steps to overcome stress that I posted in my last blog. I got through steps one and two easy. I knew I was stressaed. Whoo. I can check that one off my list. Step two, stopping what I'm doing. I wasn't really doing anything anyways. Shizzam. Step three, relaxing and calming down. I took five deep breaths and decided to take a scalding hot shower. However, my shower was only scalding for about five minutes, because my brother was giving his stupid trombone a bath in the other room. I don't understand. Trombones don't even need hot water to shower. So after the water stopped being scalding, it started being freezing. So I had to rush. I may or may not still have my delicious conditioner in my hair. Well, relaxing and calming down obviously didn't work. I tried taking more deep breaths but it was too cold. So I decided to save my destressing for another day. Honestly, I don't even think it can wait. It's waited way too long enough. =[

And Andrew didn't even end up baking me cookies yesterday. My first day of being 15 was SO lame. Recapping in chronological order.
1. Torie says she needs my opinion. I thought was something important so I waited for her. It was about shoes.
2. Mrs. Smiley was in a bad mood. But I guess it was okay because no matter what mood she's in she seems to like me. We found out we're going to Patel next semester. People don't like Patel.
3. Mr. Reichert was...Mr. Reichert. I guess it wasn't so bad. Mai called me a "wor" because that's how she thought "W H O R E" was pronounced. bless her little asian soul. She was only joking about the whore thing, we were playing telephone. I am NOT a whore.
4. I met my new algebra teacher. She seems nice, but she's absolutely nothing in comparison to Mr. Hernandez. It ticks me off that he's leaving us.
5. torie said she needed to talk to me about something very important. She didn't. She just wanted to get away from someone else.
6. Mr. Cruz was being Mr. Cruz. Davy really is officially kicked out of our class. I got points taken away because the girl behind me stuck postits on her face and Kate asked me for help. Charlie got moved across the room. I am devastated.
7. i was supposed to take my biology final today. Since I decided not to, I now have to show up on Thursday morning at 7:15 to take a test on my worst subject. After that, I head straight to Algebra and take a stupid algebra final. My second worst subject. THEN I have to present Lacrosse to my stupid PE class.
8. UN-BLOG-ABLE. See second paragraph. you know, unless you don't want to.
9. Grandma takes us all out to dinner then forces me and Noah to go into safeway and get her cherry tomatoes and milk. I was very nearly raped. That safeway is a tough crowd.
10. see third paragraph about trying to relax but taking a really cold shower instead.
11. I broke down the block of writing. Writers block, haha. I wrote six more paragraphs to my story. It's coming along nicely, I suppose.

So that's basically it.
P.S. I still have cuts from eight days ago.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not even going to pretend that I understood half of that, because I didn't. I'd say 10% tops.

Not that you care, but I have Christmas music on my iPod and it bugs me when it pops up seeing as it's January.

Anyway, as for the not blogging about not-bloggable-things, may I recommend the ever cryptic and enigmatic Brian sampling technique? People will know how you're feeling without knowing why... Or how ever you feel like spinning it. It's chill.

Anyway, I'm kind of bored and hungry and thought you might like a long blog comment about nothing.

Night!