Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Lerh.

I have so much to blog about, and no way to say it, I suppose.
Just another unbloggable. that sucks.

I wrote another chapter, making three.
My single fan seems to enjoy it.

I put more music on my ipod, which makes 216 songs, two videos, and a TV episode.
I totally blew my 50 bucks.
50 bucks well spent, I'd say.

I have to get a shot tomorrow and I have my english final first thing.
I'm very concerned, I took nothing away from To Kill A Mockingbird.
People say it's a lifechanging book, but I got nothing out of it.
It was okay, but nothing big.
Kudos to Harper Lee though.
If I had to write about a boring racist town, I'd go insane.
She should be proud she pulled it off.
But my spanish final tomorrow should be superduper easy.

I want to go on a proper date and I don't care with who.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Wanna Read What You Have So Far In Your Book [: It Seems Totally Dovac.
[dovac = word verification thingy. looked cool. i think i might use it as a word now. being a synonym to rad or cool.]