Monday, January 7, 2008

surveys.

I'm a genius. It's not actually me who's the genius, its someone I don't know.
Basically, I figured out that a good way to develop my characters is to fill out surveys....but using their personalities instead of mine!
so yeah, I found a survey specifically meant for characters on deviantart. I'm not going to tag though because I don't know anyone on deviantart. awww.

1. choose a few of your own characters. Five at the most.
2. make them answer the following questions.
3. then tag three people.
4. feel free to go ahead and add some questions yourself!!

how old are you?
Linden: 16
Molly: 16
Keith: 25

what's your height?
Linden: 5'2
Molly: 5'7
Keith: 6'

are you a virgin?
Linden: Uh. Haha. No.
Molly: Uhmm, I really kind of don't want to say...
Keith: Not since 4th grade BIATCH.

who's your mate/spouse?
Linden: Natalie Portman and Molly. They have to share. :D
Molly: Linden
Keith: Available. Come pounce me, chicks.

do you have any kids?
Linden: Do turtles count?
Molly: I don't really think that's ever going to happen.
Keith: I have at least 94 or some shit.

what's your favourite food?
Linden: I basically live off of cheeseburgers.
Molly: Carrots. Ha.
Keith: beer.

what's your favourite ice cream flavor?
Linden: If there was an ice cream called Molly...
Molly: Strawberry. Mmmm.
Keith: I don't like cold shit.

have you killed anyone?
Linden: Killed a fish once. Total accident.
Molly: Nope
Keith: It's on my to do list.

do you hate anyone?
Linden: Nahh hates a really strong word, y'know?
Molly: My mother.
Keith: Government.

have any secrets?
Linden: I used to let boys touch me because I couldn't get any chicks. Shhh.
Molly: Secrets are secrets.
Keith: I cheated on my girlfriend with her sister in high school.

do you love anyone?
Linden: Yeah, I guess I'm a sucker for Molly.
Molly: Lindens my number one.
Keith: Me. Durr. But my sisters pretty cool too.

what is your job?
Linden: I got fired from Starbucks last week.
Molly: I work at a preschool.
Keith: I'm a pimp. At a guitar shop...

boy or girl?
Linden: girl
Molly: girl
Keith: MAN.

what do you do to relax?
Linden: Sleep with Molly.
Molly: Sleep with Linden.
Keith: Beer.

favourite band?
Linden: Mirah
Molly: Kimya Dawson
Keith: The Velvet Underground

In other news, today sucked. I was bored out of my mind all day and I have oodles of leftover homework to do. But now I know my characters a little better.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so basically this comment applies to the last three posts because i just read them now... awesome. i don't know what i'd do without your blog... it's amazing.

Anonymous said...

i think thats a cool survey...it you are a writer. i really liked the part where your character was asked if they've ever killed anything, and she said i killed a fish once, it was an accident. i too have done that lol.
love ya leah!