Sunday, January 20, 2008

dexter.

So I had a good day, right?
And I was thinking "I'm going to sleep naked tonight" because I do that when I'm in a good mood. That's a lie, I just lied to you. I do that very rarely. and by that I mean sleeping naked. Actually, when I think about it, I lie very rarely too. If I ever told you I sleep naked all the time, it was probably a lie. That would be one of the rare times I lie.
So anyways. I was having a good day and whatnot. but then I remembered we have finals next week. And I have to shave my legs. And study for biology and english. Not fun. Not fun not fun NOT FUN.

In other news, my mom got me an iPod. So now, FINALLY, the biggest part of my life (music) can come around with me everywhere. I swear, it killed me inside when I couldn't have my music. Because good gosh, it's all I do, you know? anyways, I took all the CDs I have here at my moms and uploaded them all and bought some stuff, so I kept busy today. my day was actually really darn busy. It shocked me.

I woke up and my door was wide open. There was a walkie talkie next to my face and my clock was unplugged. the DVD player thing was gone (I was watching Blades Of Glory in the wee hours of the morning). i assume that my brother came in, unplugged the DVD player and accidentally unplugged the clock with it. He then stuck a walkie talking next to my face so it made noises at me to wake me. He then scampered out of the room to go watch The Pink Panther or something. It would not shock me if that's exactly what happened. I checked my phone. It was around 10. I got up and had breakfast. Yawn. Shower. Check e-mail. Then my mother took Jonah and I to the farmers market, leaving Noah to watch cartoons in his underwear. We return bearing pizza hut for noah, veggies, and a baguette for dinner. Noah eats. Mother takes Noah and I to Old Navy for jeans. I emerged with two pairs of jeans, three pairs of boxer briefs, and three pairs of valentine themed boxers. Yum. We come home. Mom makes me babysit Jonah while she gets Noah a haircut. I busy myself buying shit from iTunes. This is basically it.

I'm really digging Chanson Des Chats right now. I wish I had more of a life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

call or text me and we can do something sometime....you have my#. i would love to see a movie or something!
~shelby