Thursday, January 3, 2008

summer storm

This is mainly for the sake of having a post that says 2008 on it.

Alright, so I spent the night at my friends place last night. I think I forgot how stupid I can be. I was trying to spell enough outloud to her and I said "enougf". Yikes. WEll other than that, it was a fun night, because we had winter percussion practice beforehand and we learned a new excersize that night. I have it down, now, yay!

Today I woke up, had breakfast, did Kikis makeup, and then my dad came to pick me up. We went to lunch and then went home. I played some game with my brother and then started to feel miserably sick, which sucked, because I had been planning to go to the defrank center for over a week, and tonight was the night, and DAMN, I was sick. I almost didn't go, which would have sucked. But I ended up going and I felt better. It was movie night and we saw this movie Summer Storm. It's in German and its about this rowing team who goes to a rowing camp, and they meet this other team made up of all gay peoplem, and this guy tobi realizes he's in love with his best friend from the team, but he has a girlfriend, and tobi has this chick really into him and he does this guy on the gay team lalala. But it's a really freaking good movie, in my opinion. Cinematography-wise, too.

So yeah. Going to the defrank (finally) was cool. Thumbs up. Being sick was not. Thumbs down.

Plus my cat threw up that tinsel stuff from our tree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leah!! I feel so special that you mentioned me on your blog. I've always wanted to see if i was blog worthy. I think my spelling issues are starting to rub off on you cause i suck at spelling but you don't. i'm glad i was able to remind you of how silly you can be. And i blame you for my recently devoloped computer game addiction. We need to have another sleep over. we also need to go get more advent calanders. you should write a blog on that i'm sure it would be very amuseing to read. well this is only sopposed to be a comment and not a life story, so this is my long comment for right now! Love Ya, ur bass sis(always nomatter wha) Kiki