Friday, December 14, 2007

Awkwardly Unproportionate.

Tonight I decided to re-take my vital measurements.
Then, I looked up what actual size number I'd be.
Then, I realized why clothes don't fit.
See, I'm a perfect size 8 in everything except my waist, where I'm like a size 12.
I'm so misshapen!
I think I need to wear a corset or something, because there's no way I'm going to lose 7 inches on my waist without losing seven inches everywhere else, still making me misshapen.
Normally, I wouldn't care, but this is the sort of thing that will really bug me.

In other news, only 5 more school days left, but its an A week which means I have Biology 4th period on Friday before the break starts. The good news, though, is that I hear a certain one of my teachers is out of town all week, so one less thing to add to my stress list. Senior Cruz, however, is another story, continued in the next paragraph. My sister comes home on Sunday and I get to go to my dads house tomorrow, which means that after a week of ALL this new fabric tormenting me, I can FINALLY have sewing machine access and make something! I think I'll embroider some animal onto my plain yellow shirt. And then I'm going to make something warm to wear. I'm very excited.

So yesterday (Thursday the 13 of December) third period Spanish went like this: A few minutes before class even started, Jamie and Jaime got kicked out of the classroom to "calm down." Karlee turns to talk to me (I sit next to her)n and says she isn't in the mood to be in class so she's just going to try to get kicked out. She babbles on about how she plans on doing that, and by then class had officially started. I simply said "Haha, you totally should dude." when Senior Cruz glares at me and sends me outside. I stare in disbelief, and Karlee protests and softly says "I'm the one who's supposed to get sent out..." I glanced at the clock. It was 12:32. Two minutes into the class and I'm already sent outside, first time ever. I spend time outside with Jamie and Jaime until we get called back in about ten minutes after. As soon as we come back in, Thomas gets sent outside. I sit in my seat and try to work, but Karlee tells me to turn around and look at the face Audri was making. I did, and it was the most demented face I'd ever seen. I laughed. Senior Cruz sent me outside again. I had only come back inside five minutes earlier. Thomas and I stand there for awhile, I watch in angst as Thomas throws rocks at seagulls as they fly above our heads. Karlee is soon outside with us. Ten more minutes later we go back inside. Thomas claims to have left his book at home, so he insisted that he go to the office. Karlee got sent to the office as well, but she just went home. I texted my dad to call the school and tell them that my spanish teacher is a deranged maniac.

TGIF, right?
=]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh you rebel. I knew you were a trouble maker.