Saturday, December 15, 2007

Stories.

This morning I found a notebook from my fifth grade class. When I was in fifth grade, we had to write for 20 minutes every day, whcih was actually pretty fun, and that was the notebook I had to show for it. I really had quite an immagination. I'm not going to write down word for word, but this is basically what was in there:

-Fourteen Jidekies: The story about a princess whos life was so miserable that she wanted to turn into a frog. She makes an agreement with a frog that if she brings him 14 magical human-type creatures called jidekies, he would turn her into a frog. She went on a journey and found 14 jidekies and braved many obsticles and finally gathered together 14 Jidekies; Deric, Cod, Louise, Cheese, Gwen, Mauve, Marissa, Sharina, Sheen, Juliet, Alex, Max, Ayden, and Sarah. Once she had all the Jidekies, she went back to the frog only to realize that what she really wanted was just to have friends, and she asked to be turned into a Jideki instead. In the sequel (only two chapters), the princess becomes engaged to Ayden and Max's older brother, Pete.

-The Legacy of Edna and Ethel: The story of how Edna and Ethel came to be, and their adventures of tea parties, breakfasting on fresh whipped cream, and braving their archnemesis, the Mighty Hair Gel. Incorperates all codewords in a discreet manner, making for a HILARIOUS story for those who know said codewords.

-Lists: Including, but not limited to lists about how things would be in an alternate universe, the top five people I hated (in order), things to do to annoy a substitute, the weirdest attributes about our class, etc.

-Eggs in five different languages: A sort of poemish thing describing how much I like eggs, in 5 different languges; Hebrew, russian, Spanish, French, and Italian.

-The Monster In Da Hood: A story about a monster who won't go away without a life supply of marshmallows. His best friend only eats spinach.

-The Mystery Letter: A story about a girl and her friend who find a love letter from fifty years ago. It describes hidden booty in a house on Dell Street, so the girl and her friend go to the house on Dell Street t o find the treasure, only to find that the BOOTY was actually a living dead BODY, who captures the girls and they are stuck to live in the hidden cavern in the house on Dell Street for all eternity.

-Various Poems: "The Talking Baseball", "Eggs Vs. Cheese", "Bobs Saga", "Ode to Randy", etc.

-Bobs Journal: The journal of a troubled 8th grader strugging with controlling parents, a long time crush, and smelly science partners. Bob is very feminiine and gets made fun of a lot.

-Lyrics: Some I wrote, some from artists I liked. Tsunami Bomb, New Found Glory, and Michelle Branch were some lyrics found. I can't wuite remember the lyrics I wrote, but I'm sure they were dumb.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA Those are the most amazing stories I've ever read, or read summaries of at least. lolol

Unknown said...

Yes, sadly, I did the homework for nothing, except tomorrow when I have to turn it in. But, it was lame.