Monday, December 24, 2007

Candy corn.

So, it's Christmas Eve. Day.
To be honest, I think christmas eve is way better than christmas eve, only becuase all the stores and fun things are open.
But hey, my opinion hardly matters, seeing as I'm a jew and I don't even do christmas.

Yesterday I found out that Powells in downtown Los Gatos sells candy corn all year round. This extremely excited me, because just on friday I was telling Kate from my Spanish class how I wished you could get candy corn all year round.

Alright, so I've gone three days without a sports bra. It's absolutely torturous. They're all pokey-outy and just no fun. Who would have thought it'd take so long for a darn bra to go through the laundry?

What's everyone doing today? I'm taking my brother to San Jose Skate while my mom takes my other brother on the lightrail, which is a basically a codeword for I sit around doodling or reading while he falls on his butt in the rink. I'm getting paid. Yay. :] Not a bad christmas present, if you ask me.

In other news, my cat has been spending all her time in my room the past few days, when she's not eating or using the little kitties box. The company is very welcome. I don't even mind when she attacks my face at 3 am. Much.

I've noticed that most of my blogs include the words "in other news". How cute. A little unnoticed perk of mine.

P.S. my book is going well. I still have only a few paragraphs, but the story has been evolving in my head. Merry christmas eve.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for candy corn. It's a little bit the best thing ever.