Saturday, December 22, 2007

writing cont.

So I figured I'd tell you more about my story that I couldn't sleep if it was still into me.
It's about an incredibly horny lesbian who falls in love with a redheaded oboe player. I think I'm going to have the redhead die, because I have no other plotline.
Ask to read it, and I might send it to you.
Maybe.
MAYBE.
I have about 7 or so paragraphs with lots of DIALOGUE! Internal and external. Yes, I am good at it. If I do say so myself.

In other news, today was the most boring Saturday of the year. You know why? I didn't have marching band. I didn't have winter percussion. I didn't hang out with anyone. I did NOTHING.
not fun, not fun.
Oh well, tomorrow will be better.
I get to see Stephanie.
=] <3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It took me a while to realize that by "die" you didn't mean "dye her hair" lol. I'm a quick one.