Monday, December 10, 2007

Inspiration.

Well, i was inspired to write a good meaningful song today, but dammit, I ran out of time because I had to go to winter percussion, where bass line decided to suck all night.
so instead of playing guitar and being productive, I was in a closet playing a "tequila" split on the basses. I kid you not. Now which seems like more of a waste of time?
Don't get me wrong, I love bass line and everyone on it (even stupid Keon), but it'd be so much cooler if we PRACTICED.
In other winter percussion news, stupid Keon and I now share a cell phone locker and Kiki has a badass nickname.
In other non-winter percussion news, I redyed my hair yesterday.
I'll get a picture up eventually, but let me just say that now, instead of a cherry red, its more of a natural brown red.
people seem to like it, but I don't really like it as much as the old color.
So next time I'm going back to garnier intense auburn instead of feria bright auburn.
Ha!
Let's see, what else?
I'm in the process of drawing Brians christmas present.
I really can't decide if I want to color it or not, but I know I want to frame it.
So far it's looking decent.
I've been drawing a lot lately, and in my drawing, I've noticed that the new lead I bought for my favorite pencil does NOT erase very well.
so i'm going to have to buy bic lead now, because this new stuff just doesn't cut it.
MORAL OF THIS POST.
Guitar > Sucky Bass Drums
Garnier > Feria
Bic > Pentel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good to know. i can't decide between a picture of natalie with long hair or her with short hair. it's quite a dilema