Tuesday, December 25, 2007

devastated.

no joke. I'm completely devastated right now.
Last night I wrote like 15 more paragraphs of my story and I check back now to do a bit of editing and the new bits are GONE. Shit. shitshitshit. I couldn't have possibly forgotten to save it. I'm so miserable right now. I can't believe it's gone. I feel like someone stole part of my soul. And the worst part is it's got to be my fault. I mean, I guess I really didn't save it. Now I have to rewrite the whole thing. That isn't the part that upsets me though. It's just that the new part I'm writing is just synthesis or something. It's not the real thing. It'll look like it, but it's just not.
Fuck.
=[

and to top it off, I'm stuck in the house all day.
Merry christmas.

Update: I'm over it, I guess. I rewrote it and it's fine. Still not the same. but whatever.

No comments: