Thursday, December 13, 2007

sentimental values.

Basically, I'm just feeling lovey.
So here we go.

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE PEOPLE IN (2007 marching band) DRUMLINE.

Dan Russie: He's a great leader and knows when to be stern and he knows when to joke, but mostly I like that he loves his family and he has cute away messages for AIM.

Katie Hawn: I like how chill she is. And I love how sweet and understanding and supportive she is about everything. She's my big buddy and always will be.

Doug(las) Hawthorn: He's fun to make fun of, but he's cool because he drives us places. <3

Danny Michaelsen: I like that Danny is a great drummer and how everything he says is dripping with laughing gas. He lies a lot, but it's okay because mostly his lies are funny.

Connor Greene: Connor's changed so much since 8th grade, but he's changed for the better. He's a lot of fun and being in a section with Danny really has rubbed off onto him.

Arielle Hamilton: I love that Arielle knows when it's time to lead and time to joke, like Dan. She may have been stern on us, but she took us and made us actually good. and that's awesome!

Keon Vafai: He's also fun to make fun of, but he doesn't drive us anywhere. He never knows when to shut up but he's not a bad drummer, and he has a drive, so that's cool.

Jimmy Woodberry: Jimmy is the most determined out of all of us, I think. He works hard at his shit and it mostly pays off. He's got a dirty mind so we get along.

Me: I think I'm the bomb. Honestly. And I think (/know?) that when I'm a senior I'll be drum captain so I have to prepare myself for that. I'm getting better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm just saying hi, because i really don't know much about drumline, except i agree about dan. have you met his brother, adam?