Wednesday, December 26, 2007

zines.

I'm considering making my story a zine or a monthly comic book instead of an actual book.
It'd be like 16 pages each month. And I'd get to draw the characters. yay!
That way not so much is expected out of it.
And I do like to doodle.
And zines are way easier to publish, seriously.
Go down to Kinkos and make a few copies.
So yeah, thats my idea.
I have to ponder it.

Soo
six days until new years.
seven days until winter percussion
eight days until defrank.
twenty three days until my birthday?
=]

In other news, I added a dictionary to the side bar. I think it's kind of nifty, because I'm always looking up words, and theres a dictionary right there.
Suck because it navigates you away from my blog, but whatever.
Oh, and the ads we could do without.
oh well, focus on the bright side!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very cool. i'm liking the thought of the zine.