Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Pictures.

So basically, these are just...pictures.
I was in a "snap a picture of everything" mood.
So here we go.
Thanks to Brian I have a name for my muscles.
P.S. blogspot is a stinkhead that chops off pictures so that they don't stretch the page. Thank goodness the pictures aren't too drasticly altered.
P.P.S. I have discovered that if you right click the pictures and then click "view image" or something, it shows the WHOLE picture, not just the chopped off bit. Yay!


Mt. Leah's Bicep #1


Mt. Leah's Bicep #2


My legs. They have no names because I don't like my leg muscles. They are manly.
edit: Brian decided that thy should be called "Natalie Portman's Boobs". Well, I do touch my legs a lot, so I guess it's a fitting name.


I found some of my bead collection. Yay! It's been lost for a while. That's a bright green box, by the way. <33


"Untitled"


"Doddle-Monkey"


"Untitled and Unfinished"
(edited since this picture has been taken. Her proportions are SO out of whack...)

In other news, I am most improved battery member of the year.
Whooo.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you. You're amazing. :D

Unknown said...

oh and while i was falling asleep i decided that your leg muscles should be called natalie portman's boobs HAHA

Anonymous said...

hey leah great blog and great MUSCLES!!!
luv your #1 nessaholic
~Shelby